- What do the HTTP status codes 401, 403, 404 and 500 mean?
- What means Hosting?
- Which Hosting products are avaliable?
- Why do I need hosting?
- Why have my services been deactivated?
- How can I reactivate my services?
Upgrade and downgrade
- When can I up- and downgrade?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will my hosting product automatically be renewed?
- How can I upload files to my webspace?
- No Website is shown. What name should the index file have?
- Can I use .htaccess files?
- How are the Server-Paths named?
- How to install WordPress with easyname
- What can I do if my website is slow?
- How do I configure my FTP Client?
- How do I manage FTP Users?
- What is FTP?
- Why can not I delete the folder
- What opportunities offers the Configuration?
- Why I am not able to login with my FTP user?
- Is PHP being supported on the free webspace provided by easyname?
- Which PHP extensions are installed?
- How do I enable / disable Safe Mode / Register Globals / Magic Quotes?
- How can I change the PHP version for a particular subdomain?
- Which PHP versions are available?
- How can I make advanced PHP settings?
- How can I display the PHP versions of all my subdomains?
- Why do i get the warning "Zend OPcache API is restricted"
- What is the Application Firewall and why is it active?
- Where can I find my MySQL credentials?
- What is a Database?
- Is the managment of the Database over phpMyAdmin possible?
- Which database types are supported by easyname?
- How can I access my statistics?
- What are web statistics?
- Which web statistics are available at easyname?
- Can I protect my statistics with a password?
- I bought a ssl certificate at easyname, how can i configure it?
- What does HTTPS mean?
- what is a ssl certificate and why do i need it?
- What is the shared SSL certificate, which is included in my hosting?
- How can you use Cloudflare with easyname?
- How does DDoS Protection work at Cloudflare?
- What is Cloudflare?
- How does caching work with Cloudflare?
- What are the restrictions when using Cloudflare?
- What kind of service does Cloudflare offer?